Sunday, September 4, 2011

Birthday

Well yesterday was my birthday! Yay me! Lol I had an ok day but it was pretty boring. I worked Friday night into Saturday morning my shift is 11pm to 5 am so i worked for part of it. I ended up getting sick about 30 min before the end of my shift that was no fun!! After i got out of bed that day i mostly sat around and did nothing at all. Watched a bit of Netflix played on the computer a bit and later that night i went out to eat. This has become a birthday weekend for me as tonight im am going to a friends house to do a bit of drinking for my birthday and tomorrow i am going to the Renaissance fair.

  I love the fair i always have and i try to go every year! So people think its stupid but i think its alot of fun and its interesting. I cant wait to go!!

  Well enough about all of that lets talk about some of the other things that are on my mind. I want to talk about my best friend in the whole world! I'm just going to call her Patrie. Sometime you will see me refer to her as Trie so don't get confused its the same person! So i love Trie to death i believe we were always meant to be in each others lives in some way. We met each other about 6 years ago on a game called Second Life of SL for short and we have been friends ever sense. I mean dont get me wrong we have had our fair shares of fights but no matter how bad those fights are or how many bad things we same to each other we always come back to one another no matter what.

  Trie means so much to me and i am so glad to have her in my life! She has helped me through so much and i have helped her through a lot too. I think of her as my sister. And as my Soul mate. I know that sounds kind of weird but i mean soul mate as in we were ment to be in each others lives as the best of friends. We get along so well. But we also fight and argue but who cares our friendship would be pretty boring if we got along all the time. The fighting brings some flavor into our relationship. I know i have said before to people. I hate her i will never talk to her again, and they have told me yes you will you guys are best friends and i would tell them no this time is different i will never talk to her again. And sure enough no matter what a couple of days later we would be talking to each other like nothing had happened.

  I've seen a post on Facebook that i think is very and i think basically describe me and Patrie    

"A best friend doesn't care when you're broke, being a witch, what you weigh, if you don't see them for months, if your house is a mess, what you drive, about your past, or if your family is filled with crazy people. Your conversations pick up where they left off, even if they have been months or years apart. They love you for who you are."

If that isn't a best friend then i don't know what is! I am hoping that one day soon she will be able to move closer to me or we could live together because that would mean the world to me. I couldn't think of a better person then Patrie and i couldn't think of a better person to live with then your best friend! 


If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.  If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.  If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.  If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.  But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.  ~Author Unknown

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.  ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. you're so sweet! i have a feeling we are going to have a good life as best friends. like a feeling that it is going to be until death ya know? lol not to sound mobid. i guess i could have said "bff 4 life" haha like a little kid. but never have i had a friend like you. i am so thankful to have you. you are my soul friend, but mate could be the word like in the UK they say mate for friend. but i feel we are meant to be friends for whatever reason. we fit well with each other. you're awesome and i love ya!

    ReplyDelete